Fees or disbursements are the third party costs that we will pay on your behalf.
They might include:
- The crematorium fee. These vary between crematoriums. Find out more about crematorium prices.
- Doctors fees where applicable, from £164.
- A minister or celebrant’s fee. Usually between £160 -£200.
- We understand that our clients may want a more bespoke service so we have a range of services that you can add onto your package if required.
- Where a collection is required from a private home, nursing home or hospice – £240.00
- Return of ashes, delivered by us – £75
- A chapel visit at one of our sister company branches – £250
- Where an individual requires a coffin over 6’4” or 22” in size a further charge of £125 will apply.
- There is no procession, limousines, embalming, arranging of floral tributes or collection of donations. This list is illustrative and not exhaustive.
- Full payment is required in advance.
An illustration of costs
A funeral at Wessex Vale Crematorium in Hedge End where a person has passed away in hospital might cost:
- Our fees – £900
- Wessex Vale – £895
- Doctors £164
- Celebrant £180
Total cost = £2139
A funeral at Portchester Crematorium – £1894